Weekly Schools Circular
23 June 2017 - Issue 211
The Weekly Schools' Circular contains important news, events and updates on a multitude of issues affecting schools.
Please ensure that your colleagues are seeing the school circular each week - feel free to send them a link to this page.
Articles for the School Circular should now be submitted using the article submission eform. Please make sure that you have read and understood the Weekly School Circular - article submission guidance before submitting your articles.
All articles need to be submitted by midday on a Thursday to enable us to publish the circular every Friday during term time. You can find out more about using the eform in the General Support section.
If you have attachments to go with the article, these will still need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Policy - Accident, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Policy
The Accident, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Policy has been updated to reflect changes to the reporting procedures for Occupational Diseases and management responsibilities.
Key Stage Assessments 2017 – Data Checking Exercise
Information about this year's data checking exercise for all end of Key Stage Teacher Assessment submissions.
School Devolved Formula Capital Allocations 2017/18
The DfE have now confirmed the allocations of Devolved Formula Capital (DFC) for 2017/18. Please see attached details of these allocations.
Final Deadline for Statements of Special Educational Needs
- New Music Passports for Year 6 Transfer
- Relate Factsheets for Parents of Students With Autism
- Derbyshire Song: An Exciting Opportunity!
- Congratulations Ravensdale Junior School
- School Improvement Team Survey 2017
- Derby Book Festival Supports ESOL Learners
- KS2 Discounts and KS1 Phonics Disapplications
- Extended Entitlement for 3 and 4 Year Olds
- Teaching Four and Five Year Olds: The Hundred Review of The Reception Year in England
You can also view the Weekly Schools' Circular Archive