Inclusion and Intervention Training
Advisory Teachers, Specialist Support Workers and Educational Psychologists offer training to school staff and private, voluntary and independent early years settings on a range of topics to support children and young people with special educational needs. For more information on the courses available, and how to book on to a course please see the links below.
- Sensory Integration January 2019
- Creating an inclusive classroom with Clicker and InPrint3 at Derby Arena Jan 19
- Clicker in the Classroom January 2019
- Autism Network Meeting March 2019
- Introduction to Autism and Interventions March 2019
- An Introduction to Attention Autism and Using PECS Functionally April
- Autism Champions KS2 3 and 4 May 2019
- Social Stories and Comic Strip Conversations June 2019
- Autism Network Meeting June 2019
- Introduction to Autism and Interventions June 2019
If you would like to book a place on any of the above courses, please complete the Booking Form in the link below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like us to deliver one of these courses to a number of staff in your school or early years setting or you would like to discuss an individual training package please contact either Richard Lakin, Principal Educational Psychologist, Telephone: 01332 641379 or Eleanor Moore, Specialist Teaching Service Manager, Telephone: 01332 641394/ 07812300710. Alternatively speak to your link Educational Psychologist or another member of the STePS team.