IT Technician Service
Our IT Technician Service provides an IT Technician who will visit your school on the same day (7 hours) each week of the academic terms (on average 42 days per year). The technician is DBS checked and will provide support for the technical aspects of your school’s ICT hardware and software (desktop and server).
The support package includes:
- Computers and Printers
- Networking and Wi-Fi
- Installation, configuration and repair of hardware, software and systems
- Fault finding and resolution (excluding parts)
- IT advice and guidance
- A/V equipment support, e.g. projectors (excluding parts)
- iPad support (additional device management licences may be required at extra cost)
- General IT training for staff
- Site licence for CentraStage included in annual cost, CentraStage provides a remote access / net support system along with asset management, Customer fault logging ticketing system and centralised management of school IT systems.
42 Days Annually – 39 Days within Term Time on average, 1 day or 1 to 2 Half days a week during term time can be customised to suit your requirements , and 3 Days within the school holiday periods for system maintenance tasks where down time may be required.
- Support for other Sold Service packages (eg MIS, Learning Platform, Websites).