School Management Software (MIS)
RM Integris is a School Management Information System (MIS) for primary schools that is cloud-based (centrally hosted and accessed via the Internet) and offers access to school information from the classroom, office or home.
The current Schools ICT MIS package comprises:
- Site licence and support for the MIS system (RM Integris)
- Access to free online documentation (step-by-step guides and training manuals)
- Unlimited training at our dedicated training centre in Derby
- Access to additional on-site training at a discounted rate
- Locally-based dedicated service for Derby Schools with named staff
- A licence including a 1 Gigabyte (GB) storage account and support, for Redstor remote online backup for your Admin PC. Redstor is a fully automated, online backup and recovery service, which enables schools to back up their data securely and cost-effectively to Redstor's UK-based data centres.
- Remote support for an Admin PC using NetSupport and Logmein remote – allowing the IT team to connect to your PC and offer support via the Internet.
RM Intelligence is a reporting and analysis tool that uses data taken from RM Integris MIS to create a series of meaningful charts to help the senior leadership team with decision making. It summarises school data via interactive charts making it easy to interpret complex data at glance.
The key benefits for schools are:
- Anytime, anywhere secure access (using any web-enabled device with a browser).
- Real-time view of your school's data – the charts automatically update as your data is changed.
- Identify at a glance areas for improvement /Spot trends and patterns easily via easy insights.
- Tailor charts to your suit specific needs by filtering graphs to display information for a particular groups of students.
- Helps improves the quality and recording of data in RM Integris.
- Assists with monitoring students' progress.