Redstor Online Backup - RBUSS
What is RBUSS
RBUSS is Redstor Online Backup and is the only Capita approved, fully automated, online backup and recovery service allowing schools and colleges to back up their data off-site, securely, over the Internet and/or dedicated IP links to our secure, remote data centres. With RBUSS you can reduce costs, reduce complexity and fully automate backups, saving time and money, removing the worry and risk of traditional old-fashioned backup methods and ensuring data is protected and recoverable.
Features and Benefits
- No need for any other backup media (USB hard drives, DVDs, tapes) or hardware (tape drives etc).
- No manual backups - fully automated with no human intervention or management required at the school, academy or college.
- 60 days of individual daily backup retention to comply with internal policy and regulations
- School controlled backup policies - file selection and backup schedules
- Off-site disaster recovery - all data is immediately off-site and retained on disk for online recovery
- Secure - all data is encrypted with AES encryption
- ‘Green’ service - no tapes, no extra hardware and no more technicians driving around in cars visiting schools to fix tape related backup issues
- Backups/Restores - conducted anytime from anywhere, to anywhere
- Cost-effective - compared to exisiting traditional methods
- Capita approved solution for protecting SIMS, FMS and Discover
Founded in 1998, Redstor is a leading, well respected and trusted global provider of cloud backup and disaster recovery software and services. Redstor currently address the needs of more than 12,000 schools. The service is backed by a 24/7 UK based support team, with extensive experience in helping schools to recover their data after a crisis.
Whole School Bundle - New for 2017
The Whole School Bundle is a backup solution which only requires one licence to cover as many devices in the school as is needed. For example, you could purchase a 200GB licence and distribute the storage with 190GB on the Server and then allocate the remaining 10GB to the Head and Admin PC's as required. This is a cost effective solution if you need to back up more than one server or device.