From January 2019 the Schools Circular changed to a fortnightly publication. A list of publication dates can be found here.
13 May 2019 - Issue 276
The Schools' Circular contains important news, events and updates on a multitude of issues affecting schools. Please ensure that your colleagues are seeing the school circular - feel free to send them a link to this page.
Articles for the School Circular should now be submitted using the article submission form.
All articles need to be submitted by midday on a Thursday. The circular is not produced during school holidays.
The New Ofsted Framework: The Road to Outstanding
The New Ofsted Framework: The Road to Outstanding training.
Derby City Virtual School Training – Respecting Biology
The Virtual School is running a new course, Respecting Biology, on Friday 21 June 2019.
Derby City SENCO Network Meetings
For all for SENCOs, Head teachers, SEN Governors, Early years and Post 16 SEND leads.
School Key Holder List Update
Please let us know if any of your school’s key holder details have changed.
- Childcare Needs Survey
- Effective Challenge in the Early Years
- Early Years Coordinator Network Meetings
- Breaking Through the Barriers: Raising Boys Achievement
- Derby Libraries Code PLUS Course
- FFT Introduction Training
- Derby Schools Linking Programme 2019-20
- Nursery Moderation & Standardisation Sessions
- TALK Derby Network Meeting
- Inclusive Teaching School Alliance – CPLD and SEND offer
- New Global’s Make Some Noise Service for Young People with SEND at Umbrella.
- Designing your EYFS Curriculum: Meeting the Needs of your School Community Successfully
You can also view the Weekly Schools' Circular Archive