Occupational Health and Safety
Welcome to our Health and Safety pages. This website provides your educational establishment with the required information to assist your health and safety management systems to be compliant with legislation and best practice.
These pages offer information on the following subjects:
- Derby City Council Policies (for Council-employed schools)
- how to report an accident
- health and safety team information
- health and safety Law
- Evolve - educational visits system
- training and booking onto training
- employee participation and consultation
- Occupational Health Services
Sold Services - Health and Safety
We offer a Health and Safety Sold Service package to all Educational Establishments (who are employed by Derby Council, or not).
If you are an Educational Establishment employed by Derby City Council you do not automatically obtain our Sold Service Package.
Access to competent health and safety support is a legal requirement, failure to either buy back our service, a similar service, or employ your own competent person, could expose your establishment, employees and governors to potential prosecution.
If you are an Educational Establishment who is not employed by Derby City Council and you would like to enquire about our Health and Safety Sold Service, please get in touch: