Schools' Information Portal
The Schools' Information Portal website (SIP) contains useful information for everyone involved with schools. Most of the site is free to access, but some areas are only available with a paid subscription.
We hope that you continue to find this portal useful. We are continually looking for ways to improve so your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
Important information for Citrix users
The way you access Citrix applications is changing. Please view this important information about the Citrix changes.
Reporting IT issues
- Citrix issues should be reported to the IT Service Desk by telephone 640530
- Citrix password resets cannot be done using email. Please telephone 640530
- You will be asked for a colleague to email email@example.com from their school email account to confirm your identity
- They must also include within it the ticket number you were given when you rang
- Once this has been received your password will be reset
- You will be asked to change the password once you have logged into the Citrix account
- Oracle issues and password resets should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schools ICT support the following services if you buy into them through DCC Sold Service:
- RM Integris
- Redstor Online Backup
- Sophos Anti-Virus
- Office 365 Email
Schools ICT can be contacted on 01332 640754 or email email@example.com.
Do you use social media?
Social media websites and tools are useful for communicating and engaging with the public and several teams use them on a regular basis. All employees of the Council, including those who work in schools, must adhere to the Electronic Communication and Social Media Policy if using any form of social media, including personal accounts when not at work.
Please read the Policy and if you have any questions or queries contact your Head Teacher or email firstname.lastname@example.org