Schools' Information Portal
The Schools' Information Portal website (SIP) contains useful information for everyone involved with schools. Most of the site is free to access, but some areas are only available with a paid subscription.
We hope that you continue to find this portal useful. We are continually looking for ways to improve so your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
Data Protection Act 2018
The Data Protection Act 2018 (also known as GDPR) came into force on May 25th 2018. Please make sure that you are aware of your data protection responsibilities. Our Information Governance team provides a sold service to help you with data protection issues.
Report an IT issue
- Citrix issues should be reported to the IT Service Desk by telephone 640530
- Citrix password resets cannot be done using email. Please telephone 640530
- You will be asked for a colleague to email firstname.lastname@example.org from their school email account to confirm your identity
- They must also include within it the ticket number you were given when you rang
- Once this has been received your password will be reset
- You will be asked to change the password once you have logged into the Citrix account
- Oracle issues and password resets should be sent to: email@example.com.
Schools ICT support the following services if you buy into them through DCC Sold Service:
- RM Integris
- Redstor Online Backup
- Sophos Anti-Virus
- Office 365 Email
Schools ICT can be contacted on 01332 640754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.